ISO9001 – Quality Management – Quality Assurance Standard
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING THE ISO 9001 QUALITY STANDARD?
Implementing a Quality Management System will achieve the following benefits:
- Encourage staff by defining their key roles and responsibilities
- Effective risk management
- Make cost savings through improved efficiency and productivity, product or service deficiencies will be highlighted
- Improvements can be implemented, resulting in reduced complaints and errors and improved service quality. Customers will be aware that orders are met consistently, on time and to the correct specification
- Working practices will be carried out in a controlled and effective manner
- Quality analysis of practical key performance indicators
WHY SEEK CERTIFICATION TO THE ISO 9001 QUALITY STANDARD?
- Registration to ISO 9001 by an accredited certification body shows commitment to quality, customers, and determination to work towards improving efficiency
- It demonstrates that your company has maintained an effective quality management system that satisfies the requirements of an independent, external audit
- An ISO 9001 certificate enhances company image in the eyes of customers, employees and shareholders alike
- Can give a competitive edge to an organisation’s marketing